PDA

View Full Version : Sign this petition to bring the Star Wars OOT to Blu-Ray

Faneditlover
03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
In case if some didn't hear, Originaltrilogy.com is doing a petition to bring the OOT of Star Wars trilogy to Blu-Ray and give it a proper treatment. I'd appreciate if you signed it.:

http://originaltrilogy.com/petition/

One Signature Makes One Difference

TMBTM
03-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Already signed it on the first day it was online. :)
For what it worths.

Frantic Canadian
03-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Don't know how much weight an online petition holds but I signed it.

Heinrich
03-12-2010, 04:57 AM
i don´t believe in petitions since i did a few in my youth.

i went on the street (no internet back then) to stop the closure of my school. 6 months later it was closed.

i helped getting signatures and went on demonstrations for various political reasons.

one was for the (very, very naive) campaign ´no blood for oil´ against the war in iraque (not this one, the last one). for better integration of minorities, against racism, against corruption. none of those actions prevented anything from happening.

i kind of lost my believe on the way...

nowadays i like to go with facebook things like ´do you think this potatoe will get more fans than nickelback´ to let out the ole rebel...

i recently found an old vhs tape which had ´the empire strikes back´ on it...

i think i have to get my old vcr working again...

;-)

zeppelinrox
03-12-2010, 10:49 AM
I find it odd that people would twist somebody's arm so that they could give that person billions of dollars

Frantic Canadian
03-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I find it odd that people would twist somebody's arm so that they could give that person billions of dollars

I find it odd that somebody has to have his arm twisted in order to do something that would make him billions of dollars.

Captain Khajiit
03-14-2010, 10:47 AM
I signed the petition long ago. Thanks for the notification though, Faneditlover.

ebamf
07-29-2010, 12:35 AM
they're already planning to release the saga in blu-ray/3D within like the next few years (probably waiting for ROTJ 30th anniversary), but i signed this petition anyway.