PDA

View Full Version : Predators

TMBTM
03-13-2010, 02:07 AM
RR speaks and shows a lot of footages of Predators:

http://www.predators-movie.com/

T-HOPE
03-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Wow. I had not expected it would impress me, but this looks cool.

Uncanny Antman
03-13-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm cautiously optimistic...but I have to admit to being a little worried. :)

I like that Larry's helmet here is a direct copy of the P1 design. (Not counting the damaged area, obviously.)
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9608/preds3.jpg
The single wrist blade soesn't bother me, but the super-length of it reminds me of AvP's terrible 'bigger is better' mentality.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3671/preds4x.jpg

I like the look of the cinematography, but some design elements make me wary. Will reserve judgement. :)

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9042/preds5.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/961/preds6.jpg

nOmArch
03-13-2010, 06:31 AM
looks really nice or at least, a lot better than AvP.

elbarto1
03-13-2010, 07:57 PM
still skeptical, but so far so good.
not too keen on the new masks and the big blades though, always been a fan of the "normal" masks from 1 and 2.

Remixed by Jorge
03-19-2010, 08:44 AM
I love the fact that they took it back to the jungle. that's were predator really shines.
also like the band of human badassins.
not so thrilled about the game preserve concept.
it might have worked if there were no guns and the predators are baby predators and the preserve is really a predator nursery. what fun!
still... I'm keeping an open mind. :D

elbarto1
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
full trailer

[youtubewide:288tc8k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZwvP57Y[/youtubewide:288tc8k8]

dialog seems delivered well and the cinematography looks solid. I really hope this one does the series justice.

ThrowgnCpr
03-22-2010, 12:08 PM
looks cool!!

L8wrtr
03-22-2010, 06:55 PM
I have avoided all AvP movies as they are an abomination unto the Alien and Predator franchises.

I'm willing to give this a chance however simply because of RR. I respect his methodology even if I'm not always in love with the finished product.

I think this actually looks like it has potential, but at this stage, so did the Phantom Menace. One thing that makes me go bleh, is that they're offering Adrien Brody as a badass? Really? I may be alone here, but I just can't stand that guy.

I agree though that putting them in the jungle was a good start.

ThrowgnCpr
03-23-2010, 06:41 AM
One thing that makes me go bleh, is that they're offering Adrien Brody as a badass? Really? I may be alone here, but I just can't stand that guy.

well, I cant say if you're alone or not, but you definitely don't have everyone with you. I think Brody is a fantastic actor. The Pianist was amazing.

zeppelinrox
03-23-2010, 09:27 AM
I agree that Adrien Brody doesn't really qualify as a badass.
I haven't seen the Pianist either.

But, I can say that his performance in The Jacket was incredible.

If an actor can make you feel for him or her somehow, I think that would be enough to overcome their lack of bassassness.

Sigourney Weaver didn't look like much of a badass at the beginning of Alien.
Neither did Bruce Campbell at the beginning of Evil Dead.
Matt Damon's casting in Bourne Identity is another.

So you never know.
It could work.

EyeShotFirst
03-23-2010, 10:30 AM
From what I have gathered, they aren't badasses. They wanted to take a step away from the first one were everybody is big scary muscle men. These are just normal guys. Some are convicts though. What I can't understand is why Topher Grace is in this. I would like to see Red in the movie to call him a Dumbass.

Remixed by Jorge
03-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah I can't stand Adrian as well. makes PJ's King Kong very unwatchable.

And they better be badasses otherwise they're really screwing the mythology.
I'm giving them a pass on the "game preserve" notion. What's a predator to do if he can't get away from the office for a good old fashion hunt? what with the cost for an Eggsitter to watch over the brood and the higher warp-speed traveling costs?

I'm even closing my eyes to the idea of more than one predator for the hunt. (it was so for predator 1 and 2. i don't consider AVP as canon)

But now you're telling me they're not even hunting badasses? whats next? women and children in a barrel? Holodeck Hunt? Playstation 3?

I think they're going with a CUBE concept. They're not musclebound badasses, they're more like experts in their fields to bring variety to the hunt. which in my book is still a badass.

elbarto1
03-23-2010, 11:52 AM
I never payed Brody much attention until the Pianist which was one of the best WWII films I have ever seen.

I like the idea of "regular looking" characters that are still badass. after all, I am pretty regular looking but am most certainly badass :smile:

anyway, there arent many musclebound actors today that can act so I'd rather get some 'normals' that can get the job done. Topher worries me but looks ok based on the trailer but [strikeout:3ez1hzhk]fatty arbuckle[/strikeout:3ez1hzhk] morpheus looks too well fed IMO.

no matter what, its a step up from the casts of both AvP's and Predator 2 (even if I have a soft spot for P2) and am still cautiously optimistic. Its one of those things where you can never surpass the original so I am open to the filmmakers trying new things, as long as it doesnt involve pizza boys and their teen tart girlfriends fighting Preds. :-?

EyeShotFirst
03-24-2010, 03:01 AM
I never payed Brody much attention until the Pianist which was one of the best WWII films I have ever seen.

I like the idea of "regular looking" characters that are still badass. after all, I am pretty regular looking but am most certainly badass :smile:

anyway, there arent many musclebound actors today that can act so I'd rather get some 'normals' that can get the job done. Topher worries me but looks ok based on the trailer but [strikeout:24xa4qge]fatty arbuckle[/strikeout:24xa4qge] morpheus looks too well fed IMO.

no matter what, its a step up from the casts of both AvP's and Predator 2 (even if I have a soft spot for P2) and am still cautiously optimistic. Its one of those things where you can never surpass the original so I am open to the filmmakers trying new things, as long as it doesnt involve pizza boys and their teen tart girlfriends fighting Preds. :-?

I agree with you 100%. The trailer marks the first time in a long time that I have been excited about a movie. I am really hoping that they keep the colours the way they are in the trailer, I don't want another desaturated blue filter mess. AVP was a good idea, but it just didn't work. I would really like to see this movie, and I am glad that it is coming out very soon.

elbarto1
03-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Royce (Adrian Brody) Featurette
[youtubewide:22izku9x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMW57k4J498[/youtubewide:22izku9x]

elbarto1
04-01-2010, 02:46 PM
yesterdays live chat interview w/ Robert Rodriguez audio recordings from the 1st session:

Part 1
[youtube:3cktdpqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq5DGtzJdMo[/youtube:3cktdpqq]
Part 2
[youtube:3cktdpqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QH_oYp00Bw[/youtube:3cktdpqq]
Part 3
[youtube:3cktdpqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcFezPj5EL4[/youtube:3cktdpqq]
Part 4
[youtube:3cktdpqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54fgiW0KV6E[/youtube:3cktdpqq]

Remixed by Jorge
04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
My favorite quote from the original: "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

TMBTM
04-02-2010, 02:28 AM
The quote I prefer is the french version of "You ugly motherfucker".
it is "translate" by : -T'as pas une gueule de porte bonheur.-
which means "You don't have a "lucky charm" face" or something like that.

Very often when "motherfucker" is said in english, french translates it by funny lines or other insults,
because "enculé de ta mère", which is the french expression the closest to "motherfucker"
is so over the top (and , most of the time, used by young folks who try too much to be tough guys) that people would laugh at Arnold or any another big stars who's say that on screen.

Heinrich
04-02-2010, 05:04 AM
Very often when "motherfucker" is said in english, french translates it by funny lines or other insults,
because "enculé de ta mère", which is the french expression the closest to "motherfucker"
is so over the top (and , most of the time, used by young folks who try too much to be tough guys) that people would laugh at Arnold or any another big stars who's say that on screen.

LOL. you know, in the german version of die hard movies mr willis says the word ´Schweinebacke´ every time he should say motherfucker. it would translate into ´pig cheek´. nobody can swear as decent as american hollywood heroes!

elbarto1
04-02-2010, 11:26 AM
shattup you pig cheek! you dont have a lucky charm face!
:smile:

elbarto1
06-09-2010, 11:37 AM
comic prequel #1 released today!
heres a taste:
http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/Previews/17-356?page=1

and heres an article on all the predators comic tie ins:
http://comics.ign.com/articles/109/1095748p1.html

nOmArch
06-09-2010, 12:48 PM

In the wrong 'un as well, you French guys are Hardcore!!

btw surely 'mère baiseur' is the closest translation?

TMBTM
06-09-2010, 02:17 PM
btw surely 'mère baiseur' is the closest translation?

So let's say "Baiseur de mère", but it's not a french expression.
It is correct french, but no one would use this because it's not used this way in common speaking.

"enculé de ta mère", is very wrong french grammatically, almost nonsens... BUT it is a very used french slang (but don't say that to anyone!)

elbarto1
06-23-2010, 09:05 PM
[youtubewide:yfutigjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X92Cv3T9s7o[/youtubewide:yfutigjk]

looks real decent! :twisted:

elbarto1
06-25-2010, 12:22 PM
solid review. very minor spoilers, but nothing not seen in the trailers.
http://www99.epinions.com/review/Predators_98118358/content_515650195076

Rogue-theX
06-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I read the script awhile back, im nearly 100 percent sure it was legit as all the scenes in the trailers were in the script. maybe i should'nt have done that cause i might not be as suprised as others when i see it, but it was pretty good imo. cant wait to see this movie :D

T-HOPE
06-26-2010, 05:01 AM
I read the script awhile back, im nearly 100 percent sure it was legit as all the scenes in the trailers were in the script. maybe i should'nt have done that cause i might not be as suprised as others when i see it, but it was pretty good imo. cant wait to see this movie :D
Same with me. Read the script and the scenes from the trailer are in it. I wonder which ending they are going to use. The first ending is something I really hated and the second ending would require a cameo from somone who doesn't do much cameos at the moment.

Plus I'm curious at the Noland character. He only has a very small role in the script but in the trailer it looks expanded.

Rogue-theX
06-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Didnt want to mention it but yes the alternative ending would definately be a BIG plus. Not gonna say anymore about that.

elbarto1
06-26-2010, 10:20 AM
I have been avoiding spoilers but I am pretty sure the cameo ending is out. Havent heard/read what the script offered as the ending though.

T-HOPE
06-27-2010, 04:19 AM
I have been avoiding spoilers but I am pretty sure the cameo ending is out. Havent heard/read what the script offered as the ending though.
The way I understood is:

[spoiler:209g903o]the woman, Isabella, is somekind of Alien and not a human (during the years the Predators have captured various species for their hunt on that hunting planet). She appears human but when Edwin tries to kill her while Royce fights the Super Predator, there are some ripples moving under her skin which surprises Edwid. Edwin is then killed (offscreen) by her. Royce defeats the Super Predator with some Predator axe and Isabelle appears to him. I think they sit and wait, not sure if she killed Royce too.

The other alternate ending is Isabella being human and she kills Edwin with one of his own scalpels. Royce defeats the Super Predator with the Predator axe and Isabella appears to him. THey sit and are tire'd of fighting and running. Then some kind of predator ship appears with all kinds of hunters. One awlks up to him and takes of his mask, revealing Dutch (Schwarzenegger from Predator 1). He says something like "Nice work kid. Nice work." Cut to black.[/spoiler:209g903o]

Uncanny Antman
06-27-2010, 04:42 AM
[spoiler:3b6xb8tz]For my money, I think the ending with Isabelle might be being taken too literally. It seems to have been written in such a loose fashion so as to be vague about what it is that happens with her.[/spoiler:3b6xb8tz]

But maybe that's just me. :)

joebshmoe
06-27-2010, 02:31 PM
i saw another trailor for this and am getting excited!

Gieferg
07-01-2010, 07:56 AM
It looks to me like possible worst film of the year, failure similar to Teerminator Salvation or AVP movies, judging by those clips and trailers. Something like copy of the first film but written by 12 year old fanboy... I'd like to be wrong on this one.

Rogue-theX
07-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Straight from the mouth of arnie himself :lol:

[youtube:11zixpy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBv4AsGVDxw[/youtube:11zixpy4]

ThrowgnCpr
07-01-2010, 02:52 PM
:shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joebshmoe
07-01-2010, 04:57 PM
hilarious... funnier without the balls line, but whatev

elbarto1
07-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Got my midnight release tix today :-)
so jazzed, i literally told my girlfriend she needed to hurry up today with the words "run...go....get to da theatre!"

been waiting 20 years, this had better melt my face off!

Uncanny Antman
07-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Went to see it last night and found it to be...y'know, okay. Nothing terrible, but not much moved me either. It wins due to being a thousand times better that the AvP films. I could have done with a lot less referencing to the first film, but it wasn't too bad.

I am one of "those people" who enjoys Predator 2 though, so grain-of-salt and all that. :)

Captain Khajiit
07-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I am one of "those people" who enjoys Predator 2 though, so grain-of-salt and all that. :)

I am too, so thank you for sharing your impressions, UA. Perhaps I shall see this at the weekend. :)

elbarto1
07-08-2010, 01:08 PM
predator 2 is one of my favorite movies :smile:

its just plain fun and i love what it gave to the predator universe/mythos.

I concede that its not a very good "film" - especially compared to the original, but I love it all the same.

great to hear that this new addition gets the job done, even if not a great film. thats pretty much what i expected to hear though, better than AvP and AvPR, on par w/ P2, not better than the original.

Captain Khajiit
07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
predator 2 is one of my favorite movies :smile:

I concede that its not a very good "film" - especially compared to the original, but I love it all the same.

I think it is underrated. The film would probably have been better if it had not been cut so much. I signed a petition to restore the uncut version a while back, but it will probably never see the light of day. It irritates me when films that were cut for content that was considered extreme at the time, but would probably seem mild now, are not restored. The missing shots in Dr. No annoy me greatly.

Gaith
07-09-2010, 01:34 AM
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=EB&Date=20100707&Category=REVIEWS&ArtNo=100709982&Ref=AR&Maxw=366

Can you spot the design flaw? Its horns or fangs, whatever they are, extend too far in front of its mouth! Yes, after they kill their prey, how do they eat them? It's as inconvenient as a muzzle on a pitbull. I thought, maybe they lie on their backs and shovel the food in with their feet? But no, how's that gonna work with all the spikes on their backs? Who doesn't love Dean Ebert? Make a movie that doesn't make sense, and he will call your sh!t out (http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100707/REVIEWS/100709982)! :lol: :-P

elbarto1
07-09-2010, 01:36 AM
:| sigh.
music and setting was decent, classic predator. could have done w/o the rock guitar addition to the theme near the end though.

*SPOILERS BELOW*

Too bad just about everything else was lame, dumbed-down or just stupid. many effects were cool but just as many were cheap and lame. cloak and pred vision was weak, cgi dogs were very fake looking at times...

The film felt very rushed and felt like another 20-30 minutes would benefit the characters/plot.

Gore was decent, but nothing to write home about.

Overall the predator just doesnt feel menacing anymore. I liked the original pred being prominantly showcased (still looks the best) but the new BSP's were lame masked and unmasked. meh.

All in all it was better than the AvP's but Predator 2 is still a better sequel.

Hopefully the next one will be a bit better and shed light on the REAL interesting bits like the inter-species predator war/feud, what were the abandoned drills noland was living in, how were the humans chosen/taken, etc etc etc... and the open ending that screams sequel begs me to quote Det. Harrigan - You'll get another chance asshole.

6.5/10

P.S. again with the douchebags in my theatre. annoying as fuck that I have to pay $11 to see a movie and listen to them make lame comments and remarks throughout any film. I literally moved my seat 3 times and could not escape them.

Pantsandshock
07-09-2010, 02:35 AM
I have to admit, the AVP movies have sullied the Predator franchise for me, but the trailers and the things I read give me the childlike excitement that the first two Predator movies gave me when I saw them.

Here's to hoping for the best.

Rogue-theX
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM
.......Well at least the script had my minds eye entertained......(hit's the ol' dusty trail kicking cans and cursing current movies once again)

T-HOPE
07-09-2010, 12:37 PM
and the open ending that screams sequel begs me to quote Det. Harrigan - You'll get another chance asshole.

Care to spoil the ending (I have read the leaked script)?

elbarto1
07-09-2010, 01:30 PM
and the open ending that screams sequel begs me to quote Det. Harrigan - You'll get another chance asshole.

Care to spoil the ending (I have read the leaked script)?

sure :)

[spoiler:sjcq8xph]the "good" predator gets killed by the BSP (black super predator) who then destroys the ship the humans planned to escape with.
Royce defeats the BSP with a little help from Isabelle.
the closing scenes are of the 2 survivors watching more parachutes opening in the sky (more humans/aliens being dropped off at the game preserve) and royce says "lets get off this fucking planet" as they turn and walk back into the jungle.[/spoiler:sjcq8xph]

FatherMerrin
07-09-2010, 03:02 PM
I have to admit I'm not expecting too much from the film. It's not like Predator was is the same league as The Terminator or Aliens. I think over the years it's possible to remember films more fondly than when we first watched them. As a result we probably come to expect too much from sequals because over the years we've inflated the quality of the original film.

As long as it's got some solid acting, good action & a decent enough plot I'll be happy.

elbarto1
07-09-2010, 03:05 PM
acting is decent, dialog is weak at times, plot is non existent. its essentially a chase film.

joebshmoe
07-09-2010, 08:44 PM
well i could only hope that it was better than P2, but less awesome than the original... sounds like it hits that mark?

elbarto1
07-09-2010, 11:21 PM
personally i think predator 2 is a better sequel than predators. but i am one of "those people" (like UA) who actually likes P2. P2 gave the mythos such a wealth to draw from and that alone made it great IMO, it built on the character of the predator and expanded the universe, predators fails to do this very much and instead leans on P1 as a crutch basically rehashing the events of that fillm.

since I had free tix I went and saw predators again today and liked it more on a repeat viewing for a few reasons:
-the theatre was better (bigger screen, better seats, better sound)
-the audience was respectful, no douchebags yelling loud comments etc this time
-I knew what to expect and could focus on the film rather than being let down

That said, I feel comfortable bumping my 6.5/10 up to a even 7/10 but I cant wait for the DVD to fanedit this sucker, I have got many ideas/plans in mind already to alter/enhance the paper thin story. I'm sure others here will also be fanediting this film and while thats usually not my style, I am a pred-head and dont care in this case :smile:

dont get me wrong, the movie is pretty cool and reasonably fun, my inflated expectations and poor movie-going experience really soiled my first impression though. I did enjoy the film on a repeat viewing...just alot of shit needs re-editing ;)

JasonN
07-10-2010, 12:47 AM
dont get me wrong, the movie is pretty cool and reasonably fun, my inflated expectations and poor movie-going experience really soiled my first impression though. I did enjoy the film on a repeat viewing...just alot of shit needs re-editing ;)
I smell a future editing project, perhaps... :-P

elbarto1
07-10-2010, 01:29 AM
yep, i'm sure many of us will be tinkering w/ this one when it gets released.

Uncanny Antman
07-10-2010, 02:56 AM
yep, i'm sure many of us will be tinkering w/ this one when it gets released.My first thought when leaving the cinemas was about a new episode of Predator Chronicles, to be sure. :)

joebshmoe
07-10-2010, 11:49 AM
sounds like a predator mini series in the works, UA :)

T-HOPE
07-10-2010, 12:21 PM
sure :)

[spoiler:8m119mzr]the "good" predator gets killed by the BSP (black super predator) who then destroys the ship the humans planned to escape with.
Royce defeats the BSP with a little help from Isabelle.
the closing scenes are of the 2 survivors watching more parachutes opening in the sky (more humans/aliens being dropped off at the game preserve) and royce says "lets get off this fucking planet" as they turn and walk back into the jungle.[/spoiler:8m119mzr]

Thanks. So it's a completely different ending then the script and a very open ending. Hmn, I had hoped for something more ambigious but I can't say what exactly (perhaps the ending with Dutch).

elbarto1
07-10-2010, 02:26 PM
yep, i'm sure many of us will be tinkering w/ this one when it gets released.My first thought when leaving the cinemas was about a new episode of Predator Chronicles, to be sure. :)

awesome!
i plan to chop a ton of fluff including alot of the predators to enhance some mystery as their overuse did little to add much to the predator character here and add a few scenes from p1/p2 if possible.
i'd love to create a scene of danny trejo getting snatched or at least imply that he got snatched using p2 footage and some random trejo footage.

Captain Khajiit
07-10-2010, 04:30 PM
My first thought when leaving the cinemas was about a new episode of Predator Chronicles, to be sure. :)

That sounds great. You could do an episode for Predator 2, even though we both like it as a film. Then there would be four in the series. Even Predator itself could be cut down for a fifth.

I still have the first two that I downloaded ages ago on my hard drive. They were really good. :)

TMBTM
07-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Thought Predators was great fun.

It is flawed, it could have easily been better. But I liked it.
I could have done with even less CGI, but it was okay.
I still liked having the feeling to watch an 80's movie from time to time. (simple plot with practical effects, you know). It's funny to see people complaining all days that moviemakers don't make movies like that anymore, and when they have one in front of them, they are complaining about the lack of scale and or budget etc.
All what a predator movie needs is in this film.

So it gave me what I wanted but nothing more. I was not surprised. Usualy guessing things before they happen.
I don't need 3 ending twists or an army of Predators to please me, but maybe a real working surprise would have been nice.
Sadly the trailer spoiled some things (predators planet) and gave hope for some things that do not really happen (different people with different skills= different ways to be badass and kills predators... not in this movie).

There also are some things that bugs me a little:
- how Gopher's character knows a plant that is not from planet earth? Ok maybe the ecosystem is close enough... anyway.
- Brody telling everybody that running is dangerous because Predators are wainting for their prey to run... then in the next action scene he starts to scream "RUN!! RUN!!!" to everyone. Ok, maybe it's a trick to add tention because the audience now knows running is a dangerous thing to do... but it just ended as a WTF? moment to me... anyway.

All in all a solid old school action movie, flawed but highly entertaining to me (beside all I said in this review! lol).

elbarto1
07-21-2010, 12:01 PM
I agree with you TMBTM, it was a fun "dumb action movie" I just would love to see my favorite movie monster get a more serious treatment like alien/aliens where its also a really good movie on top of a cool movie. I guess I need to get over it because I doubt thats going to happen. I just cant shake the feeling that I could do a better job, maybe not w/ "making a movie" but at the very least, coming up with a story that would be killer and not be full of plot holes and WTF moments.

as its stands, Predator(s) is still the bastard child of the sci-fi action film universe, better than alot, but still ultimately a dumb action movie.

elbarto1
08-06-2010, 06:38 PM
rumored deleted scenes to be included in the dvd/blu release.

[spoiler:y2b1auxj]EXTENDED OPENING SCENE:

The movie opens in space (just like in the trailer) it pans from top to bottom slowly we then see in the distance a pred ship fly by like in p1 as the camera follows the ship we see in the distance the planet and the others orbiting it (truly amazing scene) we then see the ship enter the atmosphere ala pred 1 then we see clouds wizzing by and hear the rush of air then it cuts to royce falling.

ARRIVAL AT THE HUNTER CAMP EXTENDED SCENE:

This scene picks up after the waterfall scene when the bio-falcon returns to the falconer pred after they all de-cloak tusk pred tends to the wounded pred hound(the one who Isabelle shoots before the whistle blows) while Mr.black walks over to Mombasa who is barely alive Mr.black turns slowly to look at classic pred who is watching him then Mr.black walks behind Mombasa and as he is staring at classic he rips out Mombasa's spine and does his roar.

STANS/MOMBASA EXTENDED SCENE:

(THIS SCENE HAPPENS BEFORE THE SCENE WHERE THEY FIGHT IN THE THEATRICAL CUT)

We start with Mombasa walking around disoriented (obviously) he bends down to look at what looks like some kind of dead mosquito just as he stands up Stans rushes him taking Mombasa by surprise the two roll around on the floor (for an instant we see something watching them from above like a robot POV) and Stans manages to get a hold of what looks like a machete from Mombasa's belt they both get up and Stans wants to know where he is and Mombasa tells him he has no idea but Stans isn't buying it Mombasa manages to grab hold of stans arm and during the struggle knocks the knife from his hand to which we see the knife fall down the side of a ledge they trade some pretty nasty blows than it cuts to the fight we see in the movie.

MOSQUITO ATTACK SCENE:

(THIS SCENE TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE GROUP HELPS EDWIN)

We start after Edwin falls into the water after he speaks we then hear what sounds like a buzzing noise getting closer Cuchillo says asks if anyone else hears it then we cut to an aerial view of something fast approaching they all see it than they split up there are about three of the mosquito's flying around Edwin screams and dives under the water we see Royce running the mosquito POV of him from behind (a robotic view like the falcon) Royce hits the ground the mosquito flies past him and Royce blasts it with his gun we then cut to Mombasa who is running between trees dodging when he can the mosquito tries to shoot him with what seems to be a laser of some sort just as Mombasa rounds a turn Cuchillo blasts it with his guns. the third mosquito has been watching them we hear what sound like a beeping sound then it flies off to which we hear Stans verbal tirade.

CUCHILLO'S DEATH SCENE:

(THIS SCENE TAKES PLACE DURING THE PRED HOUND SCENE)

Cuchillo makes a run for the bushes he comes out into a clearing where he sees a pred hound standing a couple of feet away the pred hound makes a run towards him cuchillo uses his last remaining ammo on it killing it he turns half way and a cloaked pred is standing right in front of him Cuchillo backs up cursing and in shock he rips of his crucifix and wraps his fist around it he says something in mexican and puts both fists up to which we see the cloaked preds eyes flash then cut to the rest of the pred hound scene.

CLASSIC V.S MR.BLACK EXTENDED SCENE:

(This scene plays out right after their wrist blades connect and before classic gets his mask knocked off)
After they lock blades there is another head butt by Mr.black which knock classic back a bit Mr.black charges at classic to which classic charges right back at him just when you think they are about to connect classic side jumps on the side of a rock and grabs Mr.black in what looks like a head lock flips him on his back stunning him Mr.black recovers and gets to his feet he looks around for classic then suddenly we see a cloaked classic from behind a tree use his plasma caster which barely misses Mr.black and hits a tree causing a bright explosion we then see a cloaked Mr.black take a swipe at the cloaked classic and the two trade blows while cloaked classic gets the upper hand and stabs Mr.black's control panel destroying his cloaking ability classic uncloaks and then it cuts to the head smash that causes classic's mask to fly off.[/spoiler:y2b1auxj]

Ghostcut
08-08-2010, 10:02 PM
better than alot,

Alot heard that. (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html)

elbarto1
08-14-2010, 02:43 PM
more (rumored) scenes:

[spoiler:3remwjri]HANZO V.S FALCONER EXTENDED SCENE

(This scene is mixed in with the fight that we seen in the theater)

AFTER HANZO GETS TOSSED: around falconer rushes him we see Hanzo react with a flick of his wrist a move that slices at falconers ankle(that's why falconer is moving funny during the fight)
AFTER HANZO SLASHES FALCONER ACROSS HIS CHEST: Hanzo stands up and rushes falconer the two lock blades what looks like struggle for who is stronger falconer tosses Hanzo around again falconer grabs Hanzo by the neck HANZO takes a swipe at his inner thigh a clean slice to which falconer roars and knocks the sword out of Hanzo's hand and slices Hanzo across his upper right hip sending Hanzo falling to the ground falconer takes another swipe and Hanzo painfully rolls out of the way and makes it back to his sword THEN WE SEE THEM RUSH EACH OTHER AND LAND THE DEATH BLOWS right after falconer seems to fall down we see him fall to one knee while green blood slowly oozes out from where his throat is and then he falls face first that is why we see so much green blood then we see HANZO'S injuries and we see that falconer's blade caught him right in the chest where his heart is a deep gash we see him slowly fall to the ground.

NOLAND'S HIDEOUT EXTENDED SCENE:

(THIS SCENE STARTS AFTER ROYCE ASKS ABOUT THE EDGE OF THE PRESERVE)
Isabelle asks Noland what he remembers he says that he was stationed in the pacific him and his partner Victor where out on a run he remembers running into turbulence and what looked like a storm and his plane malfunctioned the plane was going down and suddenly he saw a flash of light and woke up floating face up in a river his partner dragged him to shore and they realized they weren't in kansas anymore he says that the two of them found this hideout and scavenged for stuff to survive he says that him and his partner saw a bright flash like a bomb of some sort go off on the horizon so the two of them decided to go check it out he said that they tried to go to the edge of the preserve they finally made it to where he said he saw the bomb go off he said it looked like a war zone they decided to see what they could salvage Victor went ahead of him he said all of a sudden something shot Victor in the leg he wanted to run to help him but then something i don't know what materialized in front of him and picked him up by the neck and dragged him into a invisible ship and took off he made it back to the hideout and ever since then he has been hiding there.
Noland says that they probably took Victor to study him so they can improve their skills.

(THIS SCENE IS JUST NOLAND TALKING AND EVERY SO OFTEN HE WILL WHISPER TO HIS FRIEND OBVIOUSLY NOLAND HAS LOST IT AND HIS INVISIBLE FRIEND IS VICTOR WHO WAS TAKEN NOLAND IS SO FAR GONE THAT HE STILL THINKS HIS FRIEND IS THERE WITH HIM THERE ARE A COUPLE OF QUICK SHOTS OF THE OTHERS WHILE HE TELLS HIS STORY)[/spoiler:3remwjri]

Rogue-theX
09-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Here's a new one...

[youtube:2ex7yjsm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4Rvy_kNJQ[/youtube:2ex7yjsm]