Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    News Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went to the Eurogamer Expo on Sunday, and got to try out Skyrim. It's going to be amazing. However, the demo unit was an Xbox 360, and the textures were horrible and smeary. Someone next to me asked a Bethesda staffer whether the game would have higher-res textures on PC, and they said yes. So definitely look into getting it on PC if you can.
    Editing something.

News Credit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

DCU Online still. created an evil Superboy. (his mentor is Lex, which is cool.), a Nightwing character (looks like the costume from the DCnU reboot, but has it so i can switch between classic blue to the new one), and a character that is a Kid Flash type character that also wields a green lantern ring and goes by the name Kid Zip.

started out on the PvE servers, but made the switch over to PvP. it's more fun over in the PvP side of things.

News Credit
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Probably a good idea to hot foot it over to the GOG website as they have Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Special Edition availible for a free download until Oct 1st as a thank you for over 6000000 downloads.
    'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
    Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
    -Chinese guy

News Credit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is anyone going to be picking up the extended mass effect 3 dlc when it gets uploaded to live/psn next week? Here in the UK we have to wait another week on PSN. they aren't changing the 3 endings but they are giving more closure to the events surrounding them...better than nothing I guess?

News Credit
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

I'm actually playing through ME3 for the first time now. I got sucked into TOR and that dominated my game time for the last six months. I will be getting the DLC when it's released as I doubt I'll finish the game by next week anyway.
    Currently Working On: Nuthin'
    Most Recent Fanedit:
    Clone Wars: Episode I - Rise of the Separatists
    Completed Fanedits:
    See IFDB Page

News Credit
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Been playing on and off Red Dead Redemption and The Bourne Conspiracy (which isn't bad for four quid ) for the 360. Might have to go back to GoldenEye on Mupen64++ at some point. Had a lot of fun going through it using a 360 pad, and even though the sky texture gave me a headache, it was still great playing it again.
    I dont know what's in there, but it's weird and pissed off!

News Credit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Playing through Mass Effect 3 for my renegade character, the extended cut doesn't come out here until need week (damn you EU psn!) but generally the additional scenes have been getting positive reviews, I wasn't exactly satisfied with the original endings but I wasn't one of the extremely angry people who wanted Casey Hudson's dead on a platter either, I accepted them for what they were but wanted a little more exposition on what happens regarding the fate of the galaxy & crew which it sounds like is what we get.... so this time next week I should be generally happier.

News Credit
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omaru1982 View Post
    Playing through Mass Effect 3 for my renegade character, the extended cut doesn't come out here until need week (damn you EU psn!) but generally the additional scenes have been getting positive reviews, I wasn't exactly satisfied with the original endings but I wasn't one of the extremely angry people who wanted Casey Hudson's dead on a platter either, I accepted them for what they were but wanted a little more exposition on what happens regarding the fate of the galaxy & crew which it sounds like is what we get.... so this time next week I should be generally happier.
    I can tell you that the extended endings, while better than before, they dont really feel that much satisfying (to me at least). While providing a little bit more closure it is still the same shitty endings. It still feels that for the last 10% of the game there was different writting team involved. Heck, it seems that they didnt even try, half of the new extended stuff is a slideshow of consept art with naration on top. There is also a new ending option to choose which for me feels like a big F U to the fans who wanted something different and a more possitive ending option.

News Credit
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

been playing:
    max payne 3
    ghost recon future soldier
    battlefield 3 close quarters dlc
    deus ex human revolution
    Completed ---------------------
    Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
    Klone (Space Consecution)
    True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
    Up In The Air: Extended Edition

News Credit
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father, excellent game although the graphics have not dated well at all. Fortunately Pinkerton Roads new mystery game is going to be a HD remake.
    'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
    Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
    -Chinese guy