• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Wonka fanedit

Rkerekes13

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've downloaded it, but now I need help playing it. Can anybody help me?

In what way. Can you be more specific? The DLC or the movie? What is the format? What is the problem?

geminigod said:
In what way. Can you be more specific? The DLC or the movie? What is the format? What is the problem?
The DLC. I'm trying to complete the download with JDownloader but it won't do because it's 'offline'. What do I do now?

It shows all of the files in jdownloader after you dragged the dlc in, but it shows all of them offline when you expand the folder?

geminigod said:
It shows all of the files in jdownloader after you dragged the dlc in, but it shows all of them offline when you expand the folder?
Exactly. What am I supposed to do?

Rkerekes13 said:
The DLC. I'm trying to complete the download with JDownloader but it won't do because it's 'offline'. What do I do now?

I'm afraid you need to wait for the edit to be re upload. I'm in the process to check every single missing links to every fanedits (I did not work on it this week though... should continue this week end!).
Then we will ask the faneditors if they want/can re upload their edits. If they do not want, then those edits will surely go into a "missing fanedit list", if they can, then it's cool. If they want, but can't, we will see if someone of the admin staff have the edit and can re upload it.
So... all I can say is wait and see, but Uncanny Antman aready told us that he will probably not re upload his missing DVD versions for now, so you still can download the AVI version that should still work as far as I know.

TMBTM said:
I'm afraid you need to wait for the edit to be re upload. I'm in the process to check every single missing links to every fanedits (I did not work on it this week though... should continue this week end!).
Then we will ask the faneditors if they want/can re upload their edits. If they do not want, then those edits will surely go into a "missing fanedit list", if they can, then it's cool. If they want, but can't, we will see if someone of the admin staff have the edit and can re upload it.
So... all I can say is wait and see, but Uncanny Antman aready told us that he will probably not re upload his missing DVD versions for now, so you still can download the AVI version that should still work as far as I know.
I'll keep trying.

Hmm, there is a chance that it is not anything related to you and the links are just dead. Unfortunately this happens from time to time. I am not at my desktop to be able to check if the same thing happens to me. Perhaps give another movie a try, and if those links show properly as online, then you have your answer. If they don't, you might have a network issue blocking jdownloader's access.

geminigod said:
Hmm, there is a chance that it is not anything related to you and the links are just dead. Unfortunately this happens from time to time. I am not at my desktop to be able to check if the same thing happens to me. Perhaps give another movie a try, and if those links show properly as online, then you have your answer. If they don't, you might have a network issue blocking jdownloader's access.
I don't know about that.

Back
Top Bottom