• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Where is Selutron?

MWRK

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Two Fan Editors inspired me to try my own hand in fan editing: Adywan and Selutron.
Adywan's currently underway with ESB:R, and he's posted progress on his facebook fanpage.
But I've never heard or seen anything from Selutron ever since Caped Wonder (dot) com posted his clips on their YouTube channel. Is there any news from him or on his work on Superman II? Its kinda bugging me since its been so long since he's given any update on the project.

ok, well said person is not a member here so your probably asking the wrong group of people.

For that matter, where is [MENTION=4626]ADigitalMan[/MENTION]? Not that I need to know in any way, just curious.

Other than the Phantom Editor, ADM was probably the first fan editor I ever heard of/read about online. He hasn't really been an active member of this community at least since I joined a while back (that I know of).

If you're out there ADM, I just wanted to get my message to you: "Sup man."

It's been a few years since ADM said much. He was a somewhat active member back in the day, but I think real life has probably changed his priority schedule - which it has a way of doing.

[MENTION=4689]ThrowgnCpr[/MENTION] Yeah he isn't on here but I figured a couple of people might know something about him, so hopefully there's someone out there that has some info.

ADM still posts on ot.com.

TV's Frink said:
ADM still posts on ot.com.

I need links to every ADM post in the last 12 months. You have 2 hours to comply.

So no one here knows Selutron, and/or any of his where-abouts? :(

Last place you put him!

HAHA! APRIL FOOLS!
999861_o-drno-doom-animation.gif

Ba Dum Tsss! Good one. April Fool's day was pretty boring. 9.39 PM and you gave me a small chuckle. Thanks [MENTION=8885]Rogue-theX[/MENTION]

MWRK said:
So no one here knows Selutron, and/or any of his where-abouts? :(

Wow. Really? It hasn't even been 24 hours since your original post. Not everyone visits the site on a daily basis. Give it some time.

I don't know if he's still active anywhere, but I certainly enjoyed all his superman 2 clips a few years back. Impressive work!

I'm wondering where spence is. I vaguely remember him explaining his absence but I've forgotten why now.

selutron? is he in league with jeff bridges?

I thought Selutron was from Ork.

Back
Top Bottom